7-8 slices of thick sliced bacon
- Place the slices of bacon on a crisper tray.
- Turn the selection dial to AIRFRY.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Pizza in the Emeril Power Air Fryer 360 XL, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 375° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 27 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 27 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack, to catch drippings.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the rack level for Air Fry, just above the baking pan.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL, and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- After 15 minutes, pause the cook. Flip each slice of bacon and spin the crisper tray around.
- Allow the cook time to complete.