About 6 slices of thick sliced bacon
- Line the baking pan with wet paper towels, then put the grill plate on top of it.
- Place the bacon on the grill plate.
- Place a rack on the 3rd rack level up.
- Set the cooker to Bake at 425° F. for 13-20 minutes. Make sure regular Convection is enabled.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating place the pan with the bacon on the rack.
- Press the Speed Convection button.
- After 7 minutes flip the slices of bacon over.
- Allow the cooking time to complete to your desired level of doneness.
Note: For faster bacon try this instead:
Bake 425°F. 13 minutes, preheat with Convection, and then use Speed Convection post preheat. Rack level#3 with an air fryer basket and baking pan with wet paper towels underneath on the lowest rack level.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Buy Wave Oven Recipes merchandise.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.