About 6 slices of thick sliced bacon
- Line the baking pan with wet paper towels, then put the grill plate on top of it.
- Place the bacon on the grill plate.
- Place a rack on the 3rd rack level up.
- Set the cooker to Bake at 425° F. for 13-20 minutes. Make sure regular Convection is enabled.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating place the pan with the bacon on the rack.
- Press the Speed Convection button.
- After 7 minutes flip the slices of bacon over.
- Allow the cooking time to complete to your desired level of doneness.
Note: For faster bacon try this instead:
Bake 425°F. 13 minutes, preheat with Convection, and then use Speed Convection post preheat. Rack level#3 with an air fryer basket and baking pan with wet paper towels underneath on the lowest rack level.