6 thick slices of bacon
- Place some wet paper towels in the bake pan.
- Place the bacon on the air frying rack.
- Preheat the cooker on Air Fry to 400° F., and set the cooking time to 14 minutes.
- After preheating place the bake pan on the lowest rack level.
- Place the air frying rack on the middle rack level.
- After about 8 minutes, flip the bacon over.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
(This website makes a commission from referrals, you pay nothing extra.)