1 Frozen Burger Patty
2 strips of Bacon, thawed
2 slices of Bread of choice
1 slice of Cheese of choice
A-1 Steak Sauce
other Condiments of choice
- Spread A-1 Steak Sauce over both sides of the frozen burger patty.
- Place the frozen burger patty and bacon on a Crisper Tray and place the Crisper Tray on the middle Rack.
- Set the Power Air Fryer Oven to 400° F. and 14 minutes.
- Allow the burger patty and bacon to cook for 7 minutes.
- Open the door of the Power Air Fryer Oven and flip the burger patty over.
- Close the door of the Power Air Fryer Oven and allow to cook 4 more minutes.
- Open the door of the Power Air Fryer Oven, and put a slice of cheese on top of the burger patty.
- Put the slices of Bread on a separate Crisper Tray and place the Crisper Tray on the top Rack.
- Close the door of the Power Air Fryer Oven and allow everything to cook for the remaining 3 minutes.
- Remove everything from the Power Air Fryer Oven and put together the bacon cheeseburger, with your other condiments of choice.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.