4 slices of thick cut bacon
2 large eggs
- First make the bacon:
- Place the bacon into the crisper basket without any overlapping.
- Place the crisper basket into the pot.
- Close the lid and set to Air Fry, 375° F., 13 minutes.
- Press start to begin the cook.
- Remove the basket and set the bacon aside. Keep the pot in with the bacon grease in it.
- Next make the eggs:
- With the lid open it automatically should be set to Sear/Sauté.
- Set the heat setting to #3.
- Put the eggs into the pot.
- Allow the eggs to cook for about 3 minutes. You can close the lid periodically if you want.
- Remove the eggs at your preference.