3 pound slab of Baby Back Ribs
Pork Rub/Seasoning of choice
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs and any other excess fat.
- Place a light coat of yellow mustard all over the ribs.
- Coat the ribs with your rub/seasoning of choice.
- Place the ribs on a mesh rack.
- Place the mesh rack on the lowest rack holder guide.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 200° F., 6 hours cooking time.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the cook.
- After 3 hours, open the door, place the ribs in butcher paper, spray apple juice on the ribs and close the butcher paper.
- Place the wrapped ribs back into the NuWave Brio 14Q Air Fryer Oven and close the door, to continue the cook.
- After 2 more hours, open the door, remove the paper from the ribs and place them back into the NuWave Brio and close the door, to continue the cook. And immediately up the cooking temperature to 225° F.
- Allow the cook to complete. All meat should be at least 190° F. and starting to pull back from the bone.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.