The NuWave Bravo Countertop Oven makes moist juicy ribs. Follow this recipe in your NuWave Smart Convection Toaster Oven. And you’ll enjoy the results.
4 pounds of Baby Back Ribs
Hickory Smoked Sea Salt
Rub of Choice
Apple Juice (for spritzing)
- Remove the membrane from the back of the Baby Back Ribs.
- Cut any excess fat from the Baby Back Ribs.
- Cover the Baby Back Ribs in a light coat of yellow mustard.
- Apply spices to taste.
- (Optional, line the NuWave Bravo baking pan with foil. Things stick to it.)
- Cut the Baby Back Ribs in half, to fit into the NuWave Bravo’s baking pan.
- Press the ON/OFF Button, to turn the NuWave Bravo Countertop Oven On.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Roast preset.
- Turn the Dial to 375° F..
- Press the TEMP/TIME button.
- Turn the Dial to set the cooking time to 55 minutes.
- Double check check with the TEMP/TIME button and confirm the temperature and time settings are correct.
- Press in the Start Button/Dial.
- When the timer is down to just 20 minutes left, press the Start/Pause Button/Dial. To pause the cook.
- Open and spritz the Baby Back Ribs with apple juice.
- Close the door on the Smart Oven and press the Start/Pause Button/Dial again, to resume the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F. and you should see meat pulling back from the bone. You may cook longer if you prefer to reach 190° F. meat temperature.