- Remove any major top side fat or silver skin, cut off with a filet knife.
- Remove membrane from the back, by getting a knife under the fat layer and pulling with a paper towel to improve grip.
- Cover ribs with a light coat of yellow mustard.
- Cover with Rub of choice.
- Cut the ribs to fit into the NuWave Oven, on the 1″ rack.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 350° F./High Power.
- Spin the ribs around, for even cooking. So the parts once facing inward are facing outward.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 350° F./High Power.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 160° F., with a meat thermometer.
- Visually, the meat should have pulled back from the bone some. Also check the underside of the ribs for this. But testing the meat temperature is the safest method.