1 Slab of Baby Back Ribs, 3 pounds
Pork seasoning of choice
- Place the meat probe into a large portion of meat.
- Turn the Ninja Foodi Grill XL on.
- Press the Grill button and set the cooking temperature to Low.
- Press Manual on the meat probe button.
- Set the target temperature to 195° – 200° F.
- Press the Start button to begin preheating.
- After preheating is finished, add the food to the grill. Then close it and it will begin to cook.
- Allow the food to cook to the target temperature.
- (It may take about 35 minutes.)
- Take the food out and allow it 5 minutes to rest.