3 Pound Slab of Baby Back Ribs
Pork Rub of choice
1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Cut the slab of ribs in half.
- Cover the ribs with the pork rub and brown sugar on both sides.
- Place the ribs in a pan uncovered and place in the refrigerator for about 6 hours.
- Place the ribs into a 13″ bake pan that doesn’t have handles. To fit in the cooker.
- Place a rack on rack level #2, 2nd from the lowest.
- Press the Dual Cook button.
- Set the first stage to Bake at 375° F. for 1 hour. Make sure Speed Convection is enabled.
- Set the 2nd stage to Bake at 250° F. for 1.5 hours. Make sure Speed Convection is enabled.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 195° F.