2 cups , Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake mix or any other variety of Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix.
1 1/2 cups water, or if not using Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake mix , use the ingredients instructed to use on the box.
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray the bottom serving tray with Pam spray.
2) Mix the pancake mix and water till lumps form. Do not overmix. Or mixed based on box instructions, if not using Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake mix.
3) Pour about 3 large pancakes onto the bottom serving tray.
4) Cook for 10 minutes at high power.
5) Flip and cook for 3 minutes at high power.
6) Remove the 3 pancakes.
7) Spay the bottom serving tray with Pam spray and repeat steps 3 – 6, till all the pancake batter is used.
8) Flip the pancakes to their other side before platting. So the side cooked first is facing upward.
Note: Makes about 6 Large pancakes.