2 Ready to Bake Pie Crusts
40 – 45 Ounces of Pie Filling of Choice
- Spray a 9″ pie dish with cooking spray.
- Place a pie crust into the pie dish.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on the pie crust in the dish.
- Pour the pie filling into the pie crust in the dish and smooth it out.
- Place a pie crust on top and fold the edges onto the lower pie crust.
- You can use a fork to flute the edges of you desire.
- Poke holes into the top pie crust for venting. You can use a fork or other utensil.
- Place the pie dish on the lowest rack level.
- Turn the selection dial to Bake.
- Set the Temperature to 425° F.
- Set the Time to 35 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- After about 16 minutes, add a rim protector to the top of the pie if it appears the edges are already done.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Take the pie out and allow it to cool for several hours.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
(This website makes a commission from referrals, you pay nothing extra.)