2 Ready to Bake Pie Crusts
40 – 45 Ounces of Pie Filling of Choice
- Spray a 9″ pie dish with cooking spray.
- Place a pie crust into the pie dish.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on the pie crust in the dish.
- Pour the pie filling into the pie crust in the dish and smooth it out.
- Place a pie crust on top and fold the edges onto the lower pie crust.
- You can use a fork to flute the edges of you desire.
- Poke holes into the top pie crust for venting. You can use a fork or other utensil.
- Place the pie dish on the lowest rack level.
- Turn the selection dial to Bake.
- Set the Temperature to 425° F.
- Set the Time to 35 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- After about 16 minutes, add a rim protector to the top of the pie if it appears the edges are already done.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Take the pie out and allow it to cool for several hours.
You can also watch this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
(This website makes a commission from referrals, you pay nothing extra.)