2 – 21oz Cans of Apple Pie Filling
2 Pie Crusts, refrigerator cold
- Place a rack on the position 2nd up from the bottom.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Bake preset.
- Turn the dial to 425° F.
- Press the TIME/TEMP Button
- Turn the Dial to 40 minutes.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. The NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven will begin to pre-heat.
- Spray a 9″ Pie Dish with Cooking Spray.
- Place the bottom pie crust into the pie dish.
- Sprinkle a little Ground Cinnamon on the bottom pie crust.
- Pour the cans of Apple Pie filling into the the pie crust.
- Sprinkle a little Ground Cinnamon over the Apple Pie filling.
- Cover the pie with the top pie crust.
- Pinch and flute the edges.
- Poke holes in the top crust for venting.
- Once the Smart Oven has finished pre-heating and starts its 5 minute countdown. Place the pie on the rack and then press the Start Button/Dial.
- Add an Edge protector after 20 minutes.
- Allow the pie to finish cooking.
- Allow the pie to cool after cooking. It will cut best after being refrigerated.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.