2 – 21oz Cans of Apple Pie Filling
2 Pie Crusts, refrigerator cold
- Place a rack on the position 2nd up from the bottom.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Bake preset.
- Turn the dial to 425° F.
- Press the TIME/TEMP Button
- Turn the Dial to 40 minutes.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. The NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven will begin to pre-heat.
- Spray a 9″ Pie Dish with Cooking Spray.
- Place the bottom pie crust into the pie dish.
- Sprinkle a little Ground Cinnamon on the bottom pie crust.
- Pour the cans of Apple Pie filling into the the pie crust.
- Sprinkle a little Ground Cinnamon over the Apple Pie filling.
- Cover the pie with the top pie crust.
- Pinch and flute the edges.
- Poke holes in the top crust for venting.
- Once the Smart Oven has finished pre-heating and starts its 5 minute countdown. Place the pie on the rack and then press the Start Button/Dial.
- Add an Edge protector after 20 minutes.
- Allow the pie to finish cooking.
- Allow the pie to cool after cooking. It will cut best after being refrigerated.