2 Premade Pie Crusts
2 21oz Cans of Apple Pie Filling
- Turn the selection dial to BAKE.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Bake in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position. (Level 5)
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 425° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 25 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- While pre-heating:
- Spray a 9″ pie dish with cooking spray.
- Place a pie crust in the pie dish.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on the pie crust.
- Add the apple pie filling from both cans.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon over the pie filling.
- Place the other pie crust over the top of the pie. And fold its edges into the bottom pie crust. You can use a fork to flute the edges.
- Poke the top of the pie crust in some areas for venting.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 25 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the pie dish onto the Pizza Rack.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- After 15 minutes, spin the pie and add a crust/edge protector. You can use foil to to protect the edges.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Remove the pie and let it cool fully. After a couple hours of cooling, you may want to put it into the refrigerator until it’s cold.