2 medium sized apples
About 1/2 cup lemon juice
Optional: Ground cinnamon to taste.
- Peel the skin off the applies.
- Cut the apples into home fry shaped slices.
- Coat the sliced applies with a thin coating of lemon juice.
- Optional: Sprinkle ground cinnamon on the apple slices to taste
- Place them on the Air Fry rack.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 400° F., about 13 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the Air Fry rack on the middle rack level.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.