1 cup blanced almond flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tsp baking power
2 tablespoons granulated sweetener
2 tablespoons honey
2 tsp cinnamon
2 medium sized apples of choice
1/4 cup vital wheat gluten
3/4 cup water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- You will need a couple of 6 doughnut baking pans.
- Spray a doughnut pans with oil.
- Chop the apples into small pieces in a food chopper.
- Mix the wet ingredients including the applies in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Hand mix in the wet ingredients.
- Stir till a sticky batter forms.
- Spoon some of the batter into the doughnut pan’s cups evenly. Make sure the center posts have no batter on them.
- Put a wire rack on the middle rack level.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 350° F., about 25 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, coordinate the pans on the rack. They may have to overlap a little bit.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.