2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1 medium sized apple finely chopped
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
1/4 cup teaspoons honey
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp guar gum
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Spray a 9″ round bake pan with oil.
- Hand mix the wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Hand mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and hand mix well.
- Add the ingredients to the pan.
- Put a rack on the middle rack level.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 35 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After 5 minutes, place the bake pan on the rack.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- When 15 minutes are left, open and turn the back pan 180° for even cooking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Set them aside and give them time to cool down.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.