2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1 medium sized apple finely chopped
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
1/4 cup teaspoons honey
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp guar gum
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Spray a 9″ round bake pan with oil.
- Hand mix the wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Hand mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and hand mix well.
- Add the ingredients to the pan.
- Put a rack on the middle rack level.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 35 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After 5 minutes, place the bake pan on the rack.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- When 15 minutes are left, open and turn the back pan 180° for even cooking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Set them aside and give them time to cool down.