This recipe makes 2 dozen, halve the ingredients if you only want 1 dozen.
4 cups almond flour
4 large eggs, or 2 jumbo sized duck egg
2 chopped medium sized apples of choice
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp guar gum
2 tsp baking powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Spray the bake pan with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 24 cookies total onto the bake pan. Use all of the cookie dough for the 24 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 25 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- Add the bake pan to level 4 once preheating is done.
- Allow the time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.