This recipe makes 2 dozen, halve the ingredients if you only want 1 dozen.
4 cups almond flour
4 large eggs, or 2 jumbo sized duck egg
2 chopped medium sized apples of choice
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp guar gum
2 tsp baking powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Spray the bake pan with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 24 cookies total onto the bake pan. Use all of the cookie dough for the 24 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 25 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- Add the bake pan to level 4 once preheating is done.
- Allow the time to complete.