2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, or 1 jumbo sized duck egg
1 chopped medium sized apple of choice
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp guar gum
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Spray the bake pan with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies total onto the bake pan. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Set the cooker to Warm, 350° F., about 20-25 minutes cooking time.
- Place the bake pan on the higher rack level. With either rack level the bottoms burn, but it may be a little less using the higher rack level.
- Allow the cooking time to complete