1 cup amaranth flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup water
2 large chicken eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Spray a suitable silicone waffle mold with oil.
- Pour half of the mixture into the mold.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 13 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to begin preheating
- After preheating:
- Optional: put a trivet in the air fry basket.
- Put the mold with batter into basket.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.