1 & 1/2 cups amaranth flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
2 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoon honey
1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Spray a 9″ round bake pan with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies total onto the bake pan. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies.
- Take the air fry rack out of the basket and set it aside.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 15 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put a round trivet in the air fry basket. Then, put the pan on top of the trivet. And put the air fry rack on top of the pan.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.