1.5 cups water
2 Tbs Honey
2 Cups Blanched Almond Flour
2.5 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
3 Tbs Sugar substitute or sugar
3 Tbs Dry Whole Milk Powder
2 tsp Salt
1 cup Vital Wheat Gluten
2 Tbs softened unsalted butter
2 tsp Rapid rise or Bread Machine yeast
- Add the ingredients to the bake pan in the exact order listed above.
- After adding the flours, the other ingredients go on the two far side walls.
- Ensure the vital wheat gluten is added in around all the edges of the bake pan.
- Make a small shallow well in the middle of the flour and add the yeast in it.
- Use the 2-pound whole wheat loaf settings for your bread machine.