1.5 cups almond flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine the ingredients into the large bowl.
- Spray a small bake pan with oil.
- Spread the brownie batter into the pan.
- Place a rack on the 3rd highest rack level.
- Place the pan on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., about 25-30 minutes cooking time
- Press Start to begin cooking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Remove and allow the brownies to cool.