1.5 cups almond flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine the ingredients into the large bowl.
- Spray a small bake pan with oil.
- Spread the brownie batter into the pan.
- Place a rack on the 3rd highest rack level.
- Place the pan on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., about 25-30 minutes cooking time
- Press Start to begin cooking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Remove and allow the brownies to cool.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.