2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
3/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup teaspoons honey
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp guar gum
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and hand mix well.
- Spray a 9″ bake pan with oil.
- Add the ingredients to the pan
- Put a rack on the middle rack level.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating place the bake pan on the rack.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Give them time to cool down.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.