2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
3/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup teaspoons honey
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp guar gum
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and hand mix well.
- Spray a 9″ bake pan with oil.
- Add the ingredients to the pan
- Put a rack on the middle rack level.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating place the bake pan on the rack.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Give them time to cool down.