2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 tsp guar gum
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spray the sear plate with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies total onto the sear plate. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Place the sear plate on the lowest rack level in the cook.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 15-20 minutes cooking time.
- Press start to begin cooking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.