2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 tsp guar gum
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spray the sear plate with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies total onto the sear plate. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Place the sear plate on the lowest rack level in the cook.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 15-20 minutes cooking time.
- Press start to begin cooking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete