2 cups almond flour
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, 85% cacao
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1 tsp guar gum
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoon honey
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Spray the baking pan with a light coating of oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies total onto the baking pan. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Set the cooker to Preheat, 350° F., 5 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the bake pan on the middle rack level.
- Set the cooker to Bake 350°, 17 minutes.
- Press Start, to begin baking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Give the cookies a little time to cool outside of the cooker.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.