2 cups almond flour
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, 85% cacao
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1 tsp guar gum
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoon honey
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Spray the bottom of both baskets with a light coating of oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies, 6 per basket. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Set the cooker to Dual Cook, Bake, 350° F., 15 minutes cooking time.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.