2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup teaspoons honey
3 tablespoons granulated sweetener
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
1-2 tsp guar gum
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine the ingredients into the large bowl.
- Spray a small bake pan with oil.
- Spread the brownie batter into the pan.
- Place the wire rack on the lowest rack level in the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin cooking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Allow the brownies to cool.