2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup teaspoons honey
3 tablespoons granulated sweetener
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
1-2 tsp guar gum
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine the ingredients into the large bowl.
- Spray a small bake pan with oil.
- Spread the brownie batter into the pan.
- Place the wire rack on the lowest rack level in the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin cooking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Allow the brownies to cool.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.