2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup teaspoons honey
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp guar gum
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine the ingredients into the large bowl.
- Spray a small bake pan with oil.
- Spread the brownie batter into the pan.
- Place a rack on the lowest rack level.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 24 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, place the bake pan onto the rack.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Remove the brownies and give them time to cool.