2 Catfish fillets, thawed
1 Ounce Old Bay Seasoning
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Yellow Corn Meal
2 Large Eggs beaten
1 Cup of Milk
- Mix all wet ingredients well by hand.
- Mix all dry ingredients by hand mixing well.
- Use the wet egg wash, to coat the Catfish fillets.
- Cover the egg washed fillets with dry breading.
- Spray both sides of the fillets with Pam Spray. Ensure the exterior is fully moist.
- Place the battered fillets on the highest crisper tray rack in the Power Air Fryer Oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 370° F.
- Check food temperature is at least 145° F. It should be much higher, due to air frying.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel