The NuWave Oven, is able to Air Fry Tilapia Fillets to perfection. No need to fry fish in hot oil. The NuWave Oven is able to Air Fry food, so you can have a more healthful meal. With the same great taste from fried tilapia you would expect. This NuWave Oven Air Fried Tilapia recipe is easy to follow.
4 or 5 – 4oz tilapia flilets
Breaded fish seasoning (Zataran’s or Aubrey House)
Pam cooking spray
- Coat the fish fillets with Olive Oil.
- Cover the oil coated fish fillets with breading.
- Spray Pam spray over both sides of the breading coated fish fillets. So the exterior is moist.
- Place the fish fillets on the 4″ rack of the NuWave Oven.
- Cook at High Power/350° F., for 12 – 15 minutes.