2 Smoked Turkey Wings, about 3 – 3.5 pounds total weight
- Place the Turkey Wings on a crisper tray and put it on the bottom rack. And coat the Turkey Wings with Cooking Spray.
- Heat at 370° F. for 20 minutes.
- Flip the Turkey Wings and continue to heat at 370° F. for another 20 minutes.
- Check for meat temperature of at least 165° F.
- If target meat temperature has not been reached, flip the Turkey Wings and cook at 370° F. for another 10 minutes.
- Continue to repeat steps 4 & 5 above, until the minimum target meat temperature of 165° F. is reached.