2 Smoked Turkey Legs/Drums, about 3.5 pounds total weight
Optional: Cooking Spray
- Place the Turkey Legs/Drums on a crisper tray and put it on the middle rack. If you like, you can coat the Turkey Legs/Drums with Cooking Spray.
- Heat at 365° F. for 20 minutes.
- Flip the Turkey Legs/Drums and continue to heat at 365° F. for another 20 minutes.
- Check for meat temperature of at least 165° F.
- If target meat temperature has not been reached, flip the Turkey Legs/Drums and cook at 365° F. for another 10 minutes.
- Continue to repeat steps 4 & 5 above, until the minimum target meat temperature of 165° F. is reached.