12 Shrimp thawed/fresh
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Old Bay Seasoning
2 Large Eggs beaten
1 Cups of Milk
- Mix wet ingredients well by hand with a whisk.
- Mix all dry ingredients by hand mixing well.
- Use the wet egg wash, to coat the shrimp.
- Cover the egg washed shrimp with dry breading.
- Place the battered shrimp on the 4″ rack in the NuWave Oven.
- Spray both sides of the shrimp with Pam Spray. Ensure the exterior is fully moist.
- Cook for 5 minutes at High Power/350° F.
- Spray any dry spots with Pam Spray.
- Turn the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes at High Power/350° F.