2 6-ounce cans of pink salmon, or 1 large 7.5-ounce can of salmon
1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
3 Tbs Lemon Juice
½ Cup Bread Crumbs
1 Large Egg
- Hand mix all ingredients.
- Form the mixture into 2 large patties.
- Place the patties into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 425° F. by turning the dial to 425.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 25 minutes.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. This will begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 145° F. or higher.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.