4 Pork Loin Chops, about 10 Ounces each
4 Large Eggs
2 Cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (Your Milk of Choice)
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Hickory Smoked Sea Salt
1 Ounce Old Bay Seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl as an Egg Wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Dip each Pork Chop in the Egg Wash, then into the breading and cover with breading.
- Spray cooking spray all over the outside of each Pork Chop.
- Place the Pork Chops on Crisper Trays. 2 pieces per Crisper Tray.
- Place a Crisper Tray on the top rack of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite and the other on the middle rack.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 400° F.
- Flip the Pork Chops on the top rack over.
- Cook for 11 minutes at 400° F.
- Flip the Pork Chops on the top rack again.
- Cook for 4 minutes at 400° F.
- Check the temperature of the Pork Chops on the top rack and remove if at least 155° F.
- Flip the Pork Chops on the middle rack over and move the middle rack up to the top rack.
- Cook for 6 minutes at 400° F.
- Flip the Pork Chops over.
- Cook for 6 more minutes at 400° F.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 155° F. or higher.