4 Pork Loin Chops, about 10 Ounces each
4 Large Eggs
2 Cups Buttermilk
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Hickory Smoked Sea Salt
1 Ounce Old Bay Seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl as an Egg Wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Dip each Pork Chop in the Egg Wash, then into the breading and cover with breading.
- Spray cooking spray all over the outside of each coated Pork Chop.
- Place the Pork Chops in the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Put a Rack on the lowest position with the Baking Pan on it, to catch drippings.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 425° F. by turning the dial to 425.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 35-40 minutes.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. This will begin the cook.
- After 20 minutes, if it appears the top is being overcooked, you can press the TOP/BTM button and adjust the top heating element down to 40%.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 145° F. or higher.