- Optional: Line 2 Crisper Trays with aluminum foil.
- Wrap each Oreo Cookie with 1 portion of Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Roll Dough.
- Place each wrapped cookie on a Crisper Tray, 8 cookies per tray.
- Place the Crisper Trays on the middle and top rack of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Cook at 400° F. for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove the top rack. Leave the middle rack in place.
- Cook only the middle rack at 400° F. for 2 more minutes.
- Remove the middle rack.
- Sprinkle Confectioner’s/Powered Sugar over the cooked cookies.
(This recipe was adapted from a recipe in cookbook America’s #1 Favorite Fried Food Recipes Revealed.)