About 1-2 cups of cut Okra
4 Large Eggs
2 Cups Milk (Almond, Regular, your preference of Milk)
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Ounce Black Pepper
1 Ounce Applewood Smoked Salt
- Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl as an Egg Wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Dip the pieces of Okra in the Egg Wash, use a slotted spoon to remove them from the Egg Wash, so the excess drains off.
- Then put them into the breading and cover with breading.
- Place the pieces of Okra on Crisper Trays. You will need about 2 Crisper Trays.
- Spray Cooking Spray all over the breaded Okra.
- Place a Crisper Tray on the top rack of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite and the other on the middle rack.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 400° F.
- Spray any dry portions of Okra and swap the position of the Crisper Trays in the Power Air Fryer Oven.
- Cook for 3 – 5 minutes at 400° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.