1 Pound of Gator/Alligator Fillet, thawed. (Try your local meat market.)
4 Large Eggs
2 Cups Milk (Buttermilk works best for this one, but you can use Almond, Regular, your preference of Milk.)
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Ounce Applewood Smoked Salt
1 Ounce Old Bay Seasoning
1 Tbs. Black Pepper
- Cut the Gator Meat into strips.
- Mix all dry ingredients for breading
- Mix all wet ingredients, for an egg wash.
- Dip each Gator Tender Strip into the Egg Wash.
- Then cover with the breading.
- Spray all sides with Cooking Spray.
- Place on a Crisper Tray and put it on the top rack of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Cook at 400° F. for 15 minutes.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.