8 Frog Legs, Raw and Thawed
2 Cups, House Autry Seasoned Chicken Fry Breading Mix
1 Ounce Old Bay Seasoning
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut the Frog Legs in the middle, to separate each pair.
- Coat each Frog Leg in breading.
- Spray cooking spray all over the outside of each Frog Leg.
- Place the breaded and sprayed Frog Legs on 2 Crisper Trays. 4 Frog Legs per Crisper Tray.
- Place the Crisper Trays on the top and middle racks of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Cook for 12 minutes at 400° F.
- Turn the Frog Legs over and swap the Crisper Trays, so the former top rack is in the middle and vice versa.
- Continue to cook for 8 minutes at 400° F.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 160° F. or higher.