2 – 4 Slices of Bread
2 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Milk of choice
1 Tbs. Ground Cinnamon
2 tsp. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Place the bread in a dish large enough to lay all slices flat.
- Whisk the Eggs, then add and whisk the other ingredients into the eggs one at a time.
- Pour the egg mixture over the slices of bread.
- Flip and coat both sides of the bread well with the egg mixture.
- Place the slices of bread in the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Put a Rack on the lowest position with the Baking Pan on it, to catch drippings.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 425° F. by turning the dial to 425.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 10 minutes.
- Press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial. To start the cook.
- Allow to cook for just 6 minutes, then press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial, to Pause the cook.
- Flip the slices of bread over.
- Press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial, to continue the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.