2 Large Eggs
- Spay cooking spray well on a cake/baking pan.
- Crack the 2 eggs and place them into the cake/baking pan.
- Place a rack on the lowest rack holder position in the NuWave Bravo.
- Press the ON/OFF Button, to turn the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer On.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Grill Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 350° F.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 4 minutes.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. The Smart Oven Air Fryer will begin to preheat. This may take about 10 minutes, since only the bottom heating elements are used.
- Once the preheat is finished. Place the cake/baking pan onto the Rack.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. This will start the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Remove the eggs quickly or it will overcook.