4 Cod Fish fillets, thawed
1/4 Cup Old Bay Seasoning
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
4 Large Eggs beaten
2 Cups of Buttermilk
- Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl as an Egg Wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Dip each Cod Fish fillet in the Egg Wash, then into the breading and cover with breading.
- Spray cooking spray all over the outside of each coated Cod Fish fillet.
- Place the Cod Fish fillets in the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Put a Rack on the lowest position with the Baking Pan on it, to catch drippings.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 400° F. by turning the dial to 400.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 20 minutes.
- Press the Start Button/Dial.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 145° F. or higher.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.