2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (fresh/thawed)
4 Large Eggs
2 Cups Buttermilk
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Applewood Smoked Salt
1 Ounce Old Bay Seasoning
1 Tbs. Ground Black Pepper
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as a buttermilk egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Slice the chicken breasts lengthwise into strips. About 4-5 strips per chicken breast, 8-10 total strips.
- Turn the selection dial to AIRFRY.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Pizza in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 400° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 30 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Power Air Fryer Oven 360 will begin to pre-heat.
- While pre-heating:
- Dip each chicken strip into the buttermilk egg wash.
- Coat each chicken strip fully with breading.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all chicken strips.
- Place the chicken strips on a Crisper Tray and wait for pre-heating to complete.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 30 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack, to catch drippings.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the rack level for Air Fry in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360. This is the rack level just above the Pizza Rack level.
- Close the Power Air Fryer Oven 360 and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.