2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (fresh/thawed)
4 Large Eggs
2 Cups Buttermilk
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Applewood Smoked Salt
1 Ounce Old Bay Seasoning
1 Tbs. Ground Black Pepper
- Cut the 2 Chicken Breasts into thin strips.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl as an Egg Wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Dip each Chicken Strip in the Egg Wash, then into the breading and cover with breading.
- Spray cooking spray all over the outside of each Chicken Strip.
- Place the Chicken Strips in the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Put a Rack on the lowest position with the Baking Pan on it, to catch drippings.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 425° F. by turning the dial to 425.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 25 minutes.
- Press the Start button/dial.
- Allow to cook for the set time.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 165° F. or higher.
(Note: you can use 4 Chicken Breasts with the same amount of other ingredients. But you will have to do the 2nd 2 Chicken Breasts in a separate batch, since the Air Fryer Baskets can only hold Chicken Breasts Strips from up to 2 cut Chicken Breasts.)
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.