2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (fresh/thawed)
2 Large Eggs
1 Cups Buttermilk
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Tbs. Applewood Smoked Salt
1 Tbs. Old Bay Seasoning
1/2 Tbs. Ground Black Pepper
- Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl as an Egg Wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Dip each Chicken Breast in the Egg Wash, then into the breading and cover with breading.
- Spray cooking spray all over the outside of each Chicken Breast.
- Place the Chicken Breasts in the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Put a Rack on the lowest position with the Baking Pan on it, to catch drippings.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 425° F. by turning the dial to 425.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 35 minutes.
- Press the Start Button/Dial.
- At the last 12 minutes do the following, to lower the Top Heating Element to 40%:
- Press the TOP/BTM Button.
- The TOP Icon will show the top heating element is at 100%. Turn the Start Button/Dial, till the top heating element is reduced to 40%.
- Press the TIME/TEMP Button to see the time remaining in the cook and allow the cook to continue.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 165° F. or higher.