Up to 6 slices of raw bacon
- Turn the selection dial to BAKE.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Pizza in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 450° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to between 11 – 13 minutes. Depending on your desired level of doneness.
- Press the START button.
- The Power Air Fryer Oven 360 will begin to pre-heat.
- While pre-heating, place the bacon slices on a Crisper Tray and wait till pre-heating is complete, before putting it into the Power Air Fryer Oven 360.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 11 – 13 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack, to catch drippings.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the rack level for Air Fry in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360. This is the rack level just above the Pizza Rack level.
- Close the Power Air Fryer Oven 360 and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete. There may be a little smoke the last minute or 2 of cooking.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.