4 cups of adzuki beans
16 cups of water
4 or more garlic cloves
2 teaspoons of sea salt
- Place the beans plus 1 teaspoon of salt and 10 cups of water in the pot.
- Allow them to soak for 12 – 24 hours.
- After soaking, drain the water and clean the pot.
- Put the beans back into the pot.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt
- Add the garlic.
- Add 6 cups of water.
- Close the lid and ensure the pressure release is in the closed position.
- Set the cooker to Pressure Cook, Low Pressure, 1-5 minutes cooking time, 10 minutes Delayed Release.
- Press Start.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.