Bread Machine Dough Ingredients:
See Kuessiential 2 Pound Bread Machine Dough Recipe. Use the Pizza Dough Recipe that comes with your bread machine.
Other Pizza Ingredients:
Pizza Sauce(s) of Choice
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Other Toppings of Choice
- Start making the Pizza Dough according to your bread machine’s instructions. Since every bread machine works best with its own instructions, use the ones the manufacturer recommends for your bread machine.
- Use a dough cutter to cut the 2 pound dough ball into thirds.
- Stretch or roll each piece of dough out on a floured pad.
- Spread pizza sauce onto the dough.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add other toppings of choice.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 400° F., 13 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the preheat.
- After the preheat is complete open and place one pizza on each mesh rack/tray. Put one mesh rack/tray just over top of the drip pan, and the other 2 on the 2 rack holders above it.
- Close the door and the cook will begin.
- After 5 minutes, swap the highest and lowest mesh rack/tray.
- After 3 more minutes, remove the highest mesh rack/tray. Leave the other 2 where they are.
- Allow the remaining 5 minutes to complete.